Home Care Instructions Following Endodontic Treatment
1. Avoid chewing on the tooth for several days.
2. Some soreness may be present in the treated area for several days. If this occurs, taking Ibuprofen, Aleve or Tylenol will usually restore comfort during this healing phase.
3. If swelling or severe discomfort should occur, please phone for instructions.
4. Should any condition arise which causes you concern, please call our office
5. When endodontic treatment is complete, return to your GENERAL DENTIST for the permanent restoration of your tooth.
If you have any questions, please call our office at Yardley Office Phone Number 215-860-8224